Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Taggity Tag Tag Tag.

another tag, this one from manda.
*
four things to do before i die:
01. visit morocco, india, japan, new zealand and rio
02. adopt
03. read the bible {ALL of it}
04. write a book
*
four things i'm good at:
01. calligraphy
02. painting
03. listening
04. singing
*
four things i'm not so good at:
01. making decisions
02. and then sticking with decisions once they are made
03. exercising
04. sticking up for myself
*
four things that attract me to the opposite sex:
01. intelligence
02. passion
03. humor
04. someone who likes the same stuff i like
*
and now, consider yourself tagged!

4 comments:

Robin said...

This is fun! I agree with lots of yours, esp. the things not so good at...me too!

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

This was fun to read. I can relate to much of this. ;)

Sarah said...

Maybe you can make the decision to come to New Zealand to write a book in calligraphy!

liz said...

rio...as in cafe rio...hehee.