Friday, June 29, 2007

Swap!

look what was waiting for me on my doorstep last night when i got home from work:
a package from my swap buddy kacey!
*
and look at what was inside!

hand made, personalized address stickers and cards, adorable ribbon and brightly colored napkins, magazines, fridge magnets, playing cards and my new favorite kind of gum. i learned that my swap partner and i have lots in common, which she will realize as well when she receives my swap package.

thanks kacey! i adored every, single thing!

and now go check out kacey's awesome stationary website and her personal blog.

4 comments:

kacey@doodlebugspaper.com said...

I am so glad you got your package and I hope you enjoy all the goodies! This swap was so much fun! Summer blessings,
Kacey

Kelly said...

way cute... i love everything at kacey's site... lots of great stuff.

Robin said...

Wow, so much fun stuff! The magazines are a great idea.

tiffany said...

I gottagottagottagotta sign up for one of these swaps. I having major swap envy.