Tuesday, June 5, 2007

My Sassy Girl

this movie is magic. now don't take this lightly. i am being very serious. this movie, is, LITERALLY, the best {yes best} romantic comedy i have ever seen. you absolutely must see it. it is just so funny and sweet and touching and unpredictable. i could just eat it up. or watch it a thousand times. i looooooove it. you will too. and seriously, most movies suck or are mediocre at best. this is not one of those. and your husbands and boyfriends will like it too. watch it. you will be so very happy you did.
*
you might be able to rent it if you are crafty and know where to look {as i'm sure you are}. or, you could just buy it on amazon for $6. and if you don't like it i will send you your money back. *seriously.
*
i would post a clip or write more of a review but i just don't want to ruin one second of it for you. so see it. hurry and see it before the crappy american version comes out later this year and completely ruins it. and when you do {or if you already have} tell me what you think! i would love to know other peoples opinions.
*
*not seriously.

6 comments:

Em said...

I guess I am not one of those who knows how to appreciate a great film...

tiffany said...

okay, you've convinced me. i'll order it today!

Anonymous said...

i'm going to order this too. i have heard about this movie before. i am really excited to watch it. thanks! -mel

Robin said...

It sounds cute, I'd like to see it. But I'm not one who usually buys movies I haven't seen, so I will probably try to find it somewhere to rent...maybe the library has it??

ali said...

I'm going to see if Netflix has it. Netflix changed my movie-watching life.

Thanks so much for the tip. I love a good movie, and since we both wrote about "Paris," I think I can take your recommendations whole-heartedly!

Megan said...

do you own this? let us watch it together