Thursday, May 31, 2007

Wow! and Hooray! and Hooray again! and Boo!

first of all, wow! my good friend sarah just alerted me that shabby apple has made it onto mighty goods, a very highly visited and one of my most favorite shopping sites. this is such exciting news for emily and ck, the salt lake designers and founders of shabby apple. go check out the post here.

second of all, hooray! kelly is hosting a favorite things swap. i encourage EVERYONE to get involved. swapping is such a fun way to meet other bloggers, make new friends and get some really fun mail. {and who doesn't absolutely love getting mail?} anyone and everyone can be a part, so hurry and sign up!

details can be found here.

third of all, hooray again! look what i just bought online. so cute! and cheap! and fun! and summery! thanks to your heart out for leading the way.

last of all, BOO! boo boo boo! the jazz suck. a lot.

5 comments:

sarah said...

Ha ha! I'm so glad I could be the proud bearer of such exciting news. Hurrah for Shabby Apple! They deserve it: their stuff is so cute. Do I get a free dress for letting their buddy Andrea know? ;)

alyson. said...

yay for new swaps!! I'm excited about this one. it should be fun.

now I'm officially on swap overload. no more swaps for me for awhile!

Barb said...

I'm excited to be involved in this swap!!

ali said...

Oh, I'm glad you liked them. You'll have to let me know how the whole ordering/shipping process went! And if they're as cute in "real life" as they look on the site.

Am excited for you.

Kelly said...

thanks for the plug. i love free publicity! and i love shabby apple! i got the black nantucket dress and the cute green one. both are great!