Friday, May 11, 2007

i love my marmie.

i am extremely lucky to have the mom i do and i have ALWAYS known it. my mother is beautiful; a complete girly girl. she is one of the classiest people i know {she takes after her own mother in that way}. she is kind to everyone and a great listener; a friend to all {she takes after her dad in that way}. she is intelligent and has always told me that i could do anything i set my mind to. for as far back as i can remember my mom has pushed me to be the very best person that i can be. she made sure that we had every opportunity available to us; dance and singing lessons, piano, soccer, swim teams and math tutors. and she never once missed one of our hundreds of performances, recitals, sports games or swim meets. she read to us every night and instilled in me an endless love of books, something i will be forever grateful to her for.
so, in celebration of up-coming mothers day, i thought i would post some favorite pictures of my mama. oh, oh i loooooooooooove her so.
***
thats me in there! april 1983.
may 1983.
grandma and grandpa, mom and me.
june 1985.christmas 1985.i was not extremely thrilled about having a new baby in the family.
february 28, 1986.
trent, mom, meg and ty at little brothers soccer game.
sometime in 2006.mama and me in mexico.
summer 2006.

my sisters wedding. august 10, 2006.

dad and moms 50th surprise birthday party. november 2006.
love you endlessly, marmie.

xoxo.
andrea.

6 comments:

alyson. said...

you've got such great pictures of your mother!! I only wish I had more of mine.
p.s. are you engaged? newly engaged? if so, how exciting!!!

Katrina said...

This is the sweetest post! I wish I had digital photos of my mom through the years that I could put up too! Great mothers day tribute!

Sarah said...

Simply adorable.

liz said...

your marmie truly is so darling. and she's lucky to have you too. so shweet.

Megan said...

I agree with every word. I love our marmie too. I just wish I could put it into words like you... :)

Barb said...

What a sweet tribute for your mama for mother's day.