Wednesday, April 11, 2007

shabby apple

i am SO excited about this! my dear friend claire's cousin, emily, just started her own clothing line called shabby apple. check out the fabulous website that is finally up and running! designers emily bell mccormick and ck woolley makes dresses that are classy, fashionable, adorable and AFFORDABLE. yes. affordable. amazing, i know. here are a few of my favorites:


shabby apple will be doing a fashion show in salt lake in the next month. i will keep you updated on the date and location so anyone interested can attend.
UPDATE: hooray! ali over at your heart out is spreading the word. go check out their post about shabby apple.

11 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love their stuff!!! And it's afforable.

Carolyn said...

OK I'M IN LOVE! SERIOUSLY!

Amanda the Couch said...

oooh too cute, i am offically in love with the "Tibet" black earrings & their only 10 bucks!!! love it. hopefully after this baby i can venture in to the clothing and not just acessories. hee hee thanks for informing me of a such darling company!

I'm Andrea said...

I know. Tell me about it. SO cute.

ali said...

Cute! Love the one on the left.

jamieanne said...

Hey! I totally know Emily and CK. They are among my favorites. I had no idea what they were up to...this is awesome!

ali said...

Andrea: I had to spread the good word on YourHeartOut.com. Thanks so much for the tip!

Let us know if you find out about any fashion shows or upcoming events we should post!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Thanks for the tip. I can't belive how great this is!

-Maggie

Liz said...

this is so the new shade. i love it. all of it. thanks for the heads up.

Jamie Meares said...

hi hihii pardner!

i need to get moving on our swapiness. good to meet you!

Maere and Eric said...

Andrea! Found your blog through a friend of mines...how are ya?? Yes, I have heard of Shabby Apple, darling!! Our blog is www.weedsandwildflowers.blogspot.com Hope to see you soon!!