Thursday, April 26, 2007

shabby apple launch party tonight!

tonight is the shabby apple launch party and fashion show. my "inside source" {who happens to be my gorgeous friend claire, and who will be modeling tonight} tells me that it is going to be AMAZING...live music, tons of incredible food, a real life {!} fashion show, awesome awesome awesome. i hope to see you there! here is the info:


thursday, april 26 {tonight!}
7:00~10:00 p.m.
2485 haven lane
slc. ut. 84117
fashion show starts at 8:30
***please use the shuttle parking.
park at the lds church on holladay
blvd. between cottonwood lane and 6200 south.

*there will be hors d'oeuvres, a live band, fashion show, and prize drawings for free clothing and accessories. also, dressing rooms will be provided and the entire shabby apple clothing line is available for purchase.

*a percentage of the proceeds will be donated to women's education in africa.

3 comments:

alyson. said...

oh it sounds, and looks fabulous! I hope you have fun.

alyson. said...

me again...thank you so much for the kind comments. I'm so glad you enjoy reading. and yes, blog friends are fun! :)

Katie said...

Thanks Andrea for the blog support!! Your blog is hot! AND I love love Shabby Apple. I have "Summer in Nice" and I love their stuff. I hope you are doing well and it will be fun to stay in touch with you!