Saturday, April 14, 2007

loving this weather!

hooray for saturday! this weather is gorgeous. i hope you all go out and enjoy it! and while you are at it stop by the koo.de.ker sale(!) at 9th and 9th.

i'm debating whether or not to buy one of the many, many fabulous spring bags on the orla kiely website. have you been there? you absolutely must.

my favorite is the summer dandelion shoulder bag. not owning it is hurting a little. :)


i am off to lunch with my mother dear. happy weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Andrea! Your blog is so fun and I love checking it out! You are definitely gaining some fans in the blogosphere- I keep seeing references to you and your cute posts on other people's blogs! Keep it up- we all love you! [And John says hi!]

Robin said...

Andrea, thanks for commenting on my site! I'm glad you like it. I have just checked yours out and I love it! So creative and pretty, I love the quotes you put on here. I will continue to read!